Please note that the details on this page are applicable to private patients only. Patients being seen in the public are advised to use the alternate contact available here.
Appointments should be made directly with Mr Law’s secretary, contact details available here. Patients who need an emergency appointment within a week will require the referring doctor to discuss this with his secretary or Mr Law in person.
In order to make an appointment with Mr Law, you will be required to have a current referral from either a medical practitioner or another specialist.
What to Bring
To enable Mr Law to fully evaluate your condition please ensure that you bring the following information with you to your appointment:
- Radiological investigations pertaining to your current medical problem, including any CT, MRI and X-rays. Medical reports from investigations are not sufficient, you must bring the actual radiological films with you to be reviewed.
- Prior medical records and consultations from other medical practitioners and specialists who have investigated your medical problem.
- A complete list of the names and dosage of all the medications that you take.
- If you have been hospitalised for your current medical problem, please bring a copy of the discharge report.
- Your insurance details if applicable.
All patients are asked to ensure that they arrive at the appointment time. We make every effort to keep to the appointment schedule, however unfortunately, emergencies do sometimes arise which may result in delays. We appreciate your patience in these circumstances.
Patients who are acutely unwell or need urgent Neurosurgical attention should contact the Neurosurgery Registrar at Auckland City Hospital where appropriate therapy can be arranged.
Billing and Payment
Payment is required at the time of your appointment. We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Master Card, Bank Card and American Express.